Matthew is a Master Transformational Coach & Master Neuro-Linguistic Engineer with over 20 years of executive leadership and coaching experience in the public and private sectors. He is a trained facilitator and instructor of the “Remarkable Practice for Men” and has more than 20 years of experience building, leading and mentoring men’s circles.
Matthew’s workshops, classes and individual sessions focus on developing highly effective communication skills, advanced leadership proficiency, and inventive techniques to maximize creativity, effectiveness and impact. As the author and curator of the Mindfulness MBA, he works with men and women to exponentially expand their view of themselves in relation to people, purpose and surroundings. He is a proud father of 3 children.
Events this person is involved with:
- Boys, sex and manners: How to raise them with healthy attitudes towards women - July 24th
- Fatherhood: Surviving & Thriving - Aug. 13
- How to Speak to Your Children About Sex - Aug. 12th
- The Juggling Act: Men - From Hunter to Helper - Sept. 11th
- How to Talk with Our Kids About Violent Events - Nov. 18th