We take seriously our commitment to the virtual coaching provided to our clients. In compiling the information requested, please include either in your CV or as a cover letter or attachment, to address the following areas of information we would like to be aware of:
- Your actual years of coaching experience- please provide details
- How many coaching hours per year do you currently practice- please explain
- Your coaching certificates and/or degrees obtained – please provide details of courses, issuers of certificates, areas of study and years obtained
- Are you a member of the International Coaching Federation or other coaching organizations- please provide details
- Are you currently covered by practice insurance for your coaching services? If so provide details of your insurance coverage
- Is your current practice, therapy, consulting, psychology or coaching focused – please explain how you manage your coaching practice and distinguish it from other practices, such as therapy in order to remain compliant with state licensing and regulatory laws
- Are there any current coaching certificates or practice areas that you are currently studying- please describe
- What continuing education for coaching have you been undertaking for the past 2 years or in other disciplines- please provide details
- Please provide any references that can be contacted relevant to your coaching experience
- Please describe examples of coaching practice work that you have undertaken in the past year that you wish to share (without violating confidentiality)
- Does your current coaching contract with clients state that you and your client will abide by the ICF Code of Ethics?
- What is your current coaching rate per hour for your clients?